A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information it contains and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Types of cookies
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: collected by the editor himself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: they collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the provider to analyze the navigation made by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, depending on the content of the web itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BIONLINE S. L. informs of the cookies used on our website:
Behavioral advertising cookies
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions the analytical cookies of said service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, BIONLINE S. L. informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the receipt of cookies, being able, if they wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make said configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we&redirectlocale=es
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Trade from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies